To support our growth, we’re constantly looking for people who enjoy taking on technical challenges. We place high value on those who excel at team building, pro-activity and precision. Tronics currently seeks talented MEMS and Microsystems engineers and operators:
If these opportunities stir your career passions, then consider becoming a vital contributor on one of the most experienced and talented teams in the MEMS industry. Please send your resume and career goals to: job tronicsgroup.com
Tronics Microsystems knows that our most valuable asset is the expertise, motivation and commitment of our people. Their focus on taking custom MEMS projects from concept to implementation sustains our collaborative, reliable and rigorous approach to every project.
That’s why we strive to recruit top engineers, technicians, scientists and managers who can help us grow strategically by delivering unique MEMS for select customers.
Tronics is a mid-size, private and flexible company that rewards technological achievement and provides the professional satisfaction of guiding our growing roster of international customers to MEMS success through unmapped technological terrain.
Our growth stems from a culture that encourages innovation, discovery and teamwork to produce excellence in complex technologies – and sustains our commitment to long-term projects in a high added-value environment.
- CDD Opérateur(trice) de Production
- CDI Superviseur de production
- CDI Ingénieur(e) Filière
- Stage Master/Ecole d’ingénieur - Carte FPGA et communication parallèle SPI Multi-Capteur
- Stage Contrôle de gestion - Mise à jour de la base de données d’évaluation du coût de fabrication
- Stage école d’Ingénieur - Simulation par éléments finis d’un accéléromètre MEMS en boucle fermée
- Stage école d’Ingénieur - Développement d’outils de GPAO de microsystèmes et capteurs
- Stage Ouvrier