GNP is an absolute pressure sensor platform specifically developed for implantable medical applications.
BIOCOMPATIBLE SENSOR SOLUTION FOR IMPLANTED SYSTEMS
In response to demand from medical device manufacturers for a stable sensor for the long- term monitoring of patient conditions, we have developed a solution integrating the following features and benefits:
- Miniature packaging compatible with heat sterilization
- Long-term stable pressure monitoring
- Static or wave-form pressure acquisition
- Wired or wireless power and data transmission
CUSTOMIZED TRANSDUCERS, CHIPSETS AND BIOCOMPATIBLE SENSORS
Our pressure sensor development platform is based on the following proven customizable building blocks:
- Miniature MEMS capacitive pressure sensing element
- Low-power, 16-bit integrated circuit with digital I²C and RF interfaces
- Titanium packaging with hermetic feed-throughs
- Calibration set-up with temperature compensation
We customize these elements to meet your specific requirements and supply to you qualified transducers, or calibrated sensors or chipsets. Our medical division, based near San Jose, California, can also provide support for your medical device design and development.