ISO 9001 MEMS Fabs
Tronics made an early commitment to quality and has been ISO 9001 qualified since 2002. We build custom products for demanding applications in the medical, aerospace, instrumentation and lab-automation industries.We adapt to customers’ environments and comply with their reliability and quality requirements.
Our quality system has undergone extensive customer audits, and employs a specific and rigorous approach to each individual customer product, based on a proven common basis:
- A culture of team work combined with individual involvement and responsibility
- Communication and collaboration with customers at every step
- Products and processes under continuous FMEA
- Critical equipment and processes under SPC
- 100% product testing and documentation
- Total traceability from raw material to each product acceptance test
- PDCA and a philosophy of continuous improvement throughout the company
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Tronics Microsystems is committed to:
- Satisfying all customer requirements and anticipating their needs
- Continuously tracking and improving our processes, procedures and controls
Our objective: Consistently provide faultless products and services at the best possible prices and delivered on time for the complete satisfaction of customers, employees and shareholders.